Brain is the most important and the most complex organ in the human body. It is the command center of the body which helps us to move, feel, think and what not. Hence, it is important to keep your brain in peak working condition. The food you eat plays a major role in keeping your brain healthy and active and can even improve your memory and concentration power. Even the best spine specialist in fortis Mohali – Dr. Anil Dhingra believes that your food choice is the most influential variable to keep your brain in the state of vitality. Include the below mention items in your diet to keep your brain healthy. Fatty Fish – It is considered a rich source for providing omega-3 fatty acid. Your brain uses this fatty acid to memorize. It may slow mental decline with age and also prevent Alzheimer’s disease. Avocados – These green powerhouses are full of monosaturated fats, help to keep blood sugar level stable. It also contains vitamin K and folate, which prevent blood clots in the brain. It is also rich in vitamin B and C. Blueberries – It is one of the highest antioxidant rich in vitamin C, K, and fiber. The presence of gallic acid, it protects our brain from degeneration and stress. Broccoli – It contains vitamin K and choline, which keep your memory sharp. It is also loaded with vitamin C and is high in fiber too. Coconut Oil – It is one of the most […]
- Analysing a Brain Tumour
- CANCER- A FRIGHTFUL BATTLE
- Make Yourself And Your Diet, Healthy This Monsoon!
- Eat Healthy For A Smart Brain
- Two Causes of Spinal Pain: Pinched Nerve vs Disc Pain
- Things You Need to Know About Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- A Leader in Spine Surgery: Dr. Anil Dhingra
- Client Anecdotes | Best Neurosurgeon in Chandigarh
- Benefits of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Services at Dr. Dhingra – the Best Neurosurgeon in Chandigarh
- Latest Techniques In Spine Surgery
- Mythbuster: Spine Surgery is ABSOLUTELY Safe!
- First Aid Tips for Head Injury | Neurosurgeon in Tricity
- Brain Hemorrhage – All You Need to Know
- Signs & Symptoms – How to Identify Cervical Pain?
- Lower Back Pain – Causes, Symptoms and Relief
- Signs & Symptoms That You May Need to Consult a Neurologist