How Can You Repair Nerve Damage without Surgery?
Do you have discomfort, weakness, or numbness in your extremities, particularly your hands and feet? Then your nerves may have been injured, resulting in such reflexes. It can spread quickly or gradually over time. There are several therapeutic approaches available to restore nerve damage depending on your specific condition. But at the very initial stage, you can also try some traditional techniques focusing on your pain symptoms as suggested by Dr. Anil Dhingra, the best Neurologist in Chandigarh.
Types of Nerve Damage:
There are mainly three types of the nerve of nerves, i.e., motor nerves, sensory nerves, and autonomic nerves, that can be affected and damaged.
1. Symptoms of Motor Nerve Damage: Motor nerve damage symptoms include:
- Muscle weakness or atrophy
- Difficulty in moving your arms or legs
- Muscle spasms or uncontrolled twitching
- Decreased reflexes
2. Symptoms of Sensory Nerve Damage: If your peripheral neuropathy affects your sensory nerves, you may experience:
- Tingling or numbness
- Sensitivity to touch
- Decreased sensation
- Inability to feel temperature changes or pain
3. Symptoms of Autonomic Nerve Damage: Autonomic nerve damage symptoms include:
- Excess sweating
- Irregular heart rate
- Difficulty Swallowing
Effective Tips to Repair Nerve Damage without Surgery:
Along with some common treatments to repair nerve damage, such as physical therapy, surgery, injections, there are also several effective natural treatments as suggested below:
- Vitamins: In most cases, nerve damage is related to vitamin deficiencies, especially Vitamin B, which is essential for your nerve health. So, it is advised to consume vitamin B-rich foods and take the supplement as directed by your doctor. Again, if you suffer from nerve discomfort, Vitamin D can help avoid it.
- Essential Oils: Some essential oils, such as Chamomile and Roman lavender, are enriched with pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties that increase blood circulation in the body.
- Exercise: Regular exercise can help you combat nerve pain and improve your overall health. Exercise increases blood flow in your arms and legs, which helps in reducing pain due to nerve damage.
- Acupuncture: It is a technique that promotes natural healing by stimulating your body’s pressure points. This is an effective technique that triggers the nervous system to release chemicals and provide an energy balance to the body. It is considered one of the effective treatments for different neurological problems, including nerve damage.
Dr. Anil Dhingra, the best neurologist in Chandigarh, provides the best consultation and treatment for any neurological problem.